Making your paper poster
- Poster presenters must create a paper poster for display in the poster hall.
- Each presenter will be provided a poster board with a dimension of 240cm x 95cm (H x W). The maximum poster dimension is A0 portrait size.
- The poster should include:
a. The paper title and all authors at the top of the poster
b. A brief introduction, goals, data and methods, results, conclusion, and references, which are presented in a logical sequence
c. Explanations for each figure and table
Set up your poster in person
- Bring your high-resolution printed poster with you to the seminar.
- Check the conference program to find your poster session location and timing.
- Set up your printed poster at least one hour before your session start time.
Present your poster in person
- Each poster must have a presenter
- Poster presenters are required to stand by the poster during the scheduled poster session to answer questions from attendees