The seminar will take place virtually on the ZOOM platform. We recommend that the presenter follows the following guidelines:
Ahead of the Live Session
- Make sure to download and install ZOOM on your PC (Zoom: https://zoom.us/)
- Please ensure that devices (mic and/or webcam) are connected to your computer
- Presenters are asked to enter the ZOOM room in which they are presenting a minimum of ten minutes before the session is started
- There will be a technician in the virtual room with you to assist and to guide you if you have queries
- Presentations duration should be 15 minutes maximum
- The discussion will start after the presentation with 5 minutes of maximum allocation
- Keep visual aids simple. Highlight only one idea per table, figure, or titile slides. Use appropriate blank space
- Slides should be easily readable. Text on title slides should be limited to maximum 5 lines.
- Use appropriate combination of color palettes
Following is the suggested template layout, and is not compulsory.